Monday, September 8, 2008

We won our first game!




Well we won our first football game!!! And my number 55 did an AMAZING job!! He tackled his little heart out!!!

May I please give a shout out to the grandparents who saved my life tonight?!?!? I would have gone CRAZY without your help!!!

Must I say how nice it was to go to a game and start if off with prayer, not having smoke in the air, cussing all around and people being not so nice towards the coaches. It was very.....pleasant :) Just another blessing from the Lord thru our new church!





Malachi waited in intense anticipation for the moment he could run to his bru-der and daddy...so sweet!



Night, night!!


Kim


2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it!! I know that Cam had a great time playing and i hope that R had a great time coaching!! it is so much fun watching them "play". Wyatt has his first soccer game Saturday. That should be fun. Hey check out the new link on my blog to pioneer woman. She takes some great pics too! Get with me soon so we can set up some dates to take pics!!

love u!

Ashley said...

The BM (not really sure I like the sound of that) study will come out in Jan. Just days after our new President is sworn into office!! How cool is that. Gods timing is awesome.

Do me a favor...Go to the Pioneer woman and click on the wild horses column on the righthand side (there will be a pic of a horse) thn go to the caption of something about falling. I laughed so hard. You will think its hileraous!!!